Centennial Institute’s 12th annual Western Conservative Summit to celebrate Frontier Freedom
LAKEWOOD, Col. — Centennial Institute, Colorado Christian University’s (CCU) public policy think tank, will host its 12th annual Western Conservative Summit, “Frontier Freedom,” from Friday, June 18 through Saturday, June 19. The 2021 summit will be offered both in-person in Denver, Col. and virtually. “Frontier Freedom” celebrates the beauty and grandeur of the American West, honors western leaders and addresses western issues.
This year’s summit promises a diverse lineup of speakers. Speakers will address an audience live in June as well as filmed on location throughout the Western United States. Speakers filmed on location include:
Filmed on location in Grand Junction, Col.
- Antonia Okafor Cover — Director of Outreach and National Spokesperson, Gun Owners of America; Host, Bulletproof with Antonia Okafor (The Ricochet Audio Network); Founder and President, EmPOWERed 2A
- Bobbie Daniel — Author, “Solutions from a Nobody: Using Founding Principles to Solve Modern Problems.”
- Rep. Lauren Boebert — R-Col., 3rd District.
Filmed on location in Montana and Oklahoma
- Sen. Steve Daines — R-Mont.
- Rep. Steve Scalise — R-La., 1st District.
- Congressional Western Caucus
Filmed on location in Dallas, Texas and Washington, D.C.
- Lt. Col. Allen West — Chairman, Republican Party of Texas; National Spokesperson, My Faith Votes
- Rep. Louie Gohmert — R-Texas, 1st District.
- Sen. Ted Cruz — R-Texas.
- George Taylor — CEO, Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association.
Filmed on location in Colorado and Oregon
- Alek Skarlatos — Former Oregon National Guardsman; Author, “15:17 to Paris: The True Story of A Terrorist, A Train and Three American Heroes.”
- Jennifer Fielder — Montana Public Service Commission, District 4.
- Greg Walcher — President, The Natural Resources Group; Policy Expert; The Heartland Institute; Senior Advisor, Dawson and Associates; Author, “Smoking Them Out: The Theft Of The Environment And How To Take It Back.”
- Colorado State Rep. Perry Will — (R), 57th District.
Filmed on location skiing in Colorado
- Benny Johnson — Chief Creative Officer, Turning Point USA; Host, The Benny Report (Newsmax).
- CJ Pearson — President, The Free Thinker Project; Host, CJ Pearson UNCENSORED (iHeartRadio).
- Isabel Brown — Productions Host, Turning Point USA; Author, “Frontlines: Finding My Voice on an American College Campus.”
“America needs western conservative values now more than ever,” said Jeff Hunt, director of the Centennial Institute. “This year’s summit will focus on the beauty of the American West and its values of hard work, individual responsibility and care for our neighbors.”
Events at “Frontier Freedom” include:
Friday, June 18, 2021
2:30 p.m. MDT: 60-minute workshops
4 p.m. to 8 p.m MDT.: Live broadcast of 2021 Western Conservative Summit, featuring presentation of the 2021 William L. Armstrong Award.
Saturday, June 19, 2021
8:30 a.m. MDT: 60-minute workshop
10 a.m.-2 p.m. MDT: Live broadcast of 2021 Western Conservative Summit, featuring 2021 Under 30 Speech Contest winner.
Under30 Speech Contest
The Western Conservative Summit invites attendees under the age of 30 to submit 10-minute speech videos that speak to this year’s “Frontier Freedom” theme. Speeches should be submitted via YouTube and will be judged by Turning Point USA and Centennial Institute leadership. Video submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, May 7. The winning speech will be determined by Jeff Hunt of the Centennial Institute and Isabel Brown of Turning Point USA. The winner will be notified on Friday, May 21, and their speech will be presented at the Western Conservative Summit. More information about the Under30 speech contest is available here.
The Western Conservative Summit is the largest gathering of conservatives in the Western United States. The 2020 summit produced a groundbreaking full-length documentary exploring the influence of faith and Scripture on the founding of the United States. “America, America, God Shed His Grace on Thee,” drew record-breaking registration and online views, with attendees watching in all 50 states. Past Summit speakers have included Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr., Kirk Cameron, Ben Carson, Diamond and Silk and others.
Registration is now open on Centennial Institute’s website and seating is limited to 500 attendees for the in-person summit.
More information about the Western Conservative Summit is available here.
More information on the Centennial Institute is available here.
To request press credentials for the summit, email firstname.lastname@example.org